1. There is only one God existing from eternity past in 3 persons: God the Father, God the Son, Jesus Christ; and God the Holy Spirit.
2. The Bible is the only inerrant, infallible, inspired Word of God.
3. All people, except Christ, have sinned and fall short of the glory of God and deserve to suffer God’s wrath.
4. Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man, except without sin. He was born of a virgin and died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins. He was bodily resurrected from the dead and ascended into heaven.
5. Salvation from hell is obtained only by receiving Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior as a personal act of faith, repenting of one’s sins, and striving to obey the Bible by the power of the Holy Spirit..
6. Good works in a Christian’s life have no part in receiving or maintaining salvation but rather are a result of salvation.
7. Jesus Christ will one day return to Earth to judge the living and the dead and to rule as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.